This little nut from the family of nuts is a superfood. Has a wide range of benefits from making your hair shiny to improving your digestion and skin. Your body will only thank you if you start incorporating them into your daily diet. You can say that almond is the first nut every mother would want her child to eat, it has so many amazing benefits for your mind, health, and body. Include almond nuts in your daily diet and you are sorted.
- Aids Digestion: Loaded with fibre, just eating a few almonds can provide good bacteria to your gut. It can prevent constipation by keeping a track of your gastrointestinal movements. Your food is digested well and it keeps illnesses away.
- Moisturizing properties for skin: Almonds have vitamins like A and E in abundance. Both help make skin supple, get the dryness, and flakes away. It provides glow to the skin from within.
- Protects your heart: goodness of vitamin E in the almonds is not only good for your skin but important for the health of your heart as well. Many researchers have found that if your body has enough vitamin e, you will not suffer from heart diseases in the long run. Try to have a handful each day
- Satisfy your cravings: almonds make you feel full, you should always keep them near you, in case you feel the craving to eat anything unhealthy, just pop some into your mouth and you will not crave anything else because of the salty crunch they have.
- Nourishes your hair: almonds provide nourishment to your hair because of the good fatty acids that it has. Make your hair strong and shiny.
- Healthy cells are promoted: almonds not only have very healthy fats and rich proteins; they are loaded with antioxidants. Consumption of almonds keeps your cells protected from aging prematurely and oxidation as well. For this beauty benefit, you must eat a bowl of almonds every day.
- Keeps your cholesterol in check: it is proved that almonds can lower down the cholesterol levels in your blood. The best thing is that you can have them anywhere it is very convenient.
- Controls the risk of diabetes: eating almonds in the morning every day makes it easier for them to get digested throughout that day. It is proved that they can control your sugar levels and the fats and proteins lower the risk of diabetes.
- Controls blood pressure: the lower levels of magnesium in your blood increase your blood pressure. Almonds have a high content of magnesium. Intake of almonds lowers down your blood pressure.
- Fills you up: almonds make you feel full for longer periods, aiding weight loss as you do not crave unhealthy eating.
So, if you get bored of eating raw almonds, you have various options to include in your diet. Just buy flavoured almonds online in india or elsewhere and make it a habit of eating almonds every day in some form or the other. With so many amazing benefits you cannot afford to skip them.