If you always face hard times in troubleshooting printers? And if you want to keep your printer tuned up when it malfunctions, then this blog is for you. Here you’ll learn a few easy-to-do steps that’ll help you with canon printer troubleshooting and feel better.
Digital assets are prone to corruption and are not 100% foolproof. You may face issues like down servers, corruption, traffic load, and many hindrances due to which important data can be diminished. Because of that, we always keep hard copies. Even in post-pandemic times, the role of printers remains important because firms and institutions operate digitally, and they have a place at home to get a hard copy of the job done. As technology has upgraded, the same device can now print up to a thousand copies in minutes with just a simple PRINT command. Yes, they are business essentials.
Though Canon has always been a trusted brand in manufacturing professional cameras and printers, it still can break down. No matter if you are using the latest version or something that reminds you of schooldays—it is still an electronic device and prone to defects.
Don’t Let Printer Problem Affect Key Tasks
When you face a technical issue with a printer, the first thing that comes to your mind is to try following basic steps, but it does not always work and you feel the need to connect with experts.
They will provide you assistance with your canon printer troubleshooting to get rid of Canon Printer problems immediately. You can take help from the guides and can examine them to resolve issues with your Canon printer.
Key Reasons Canon Printer Do Not Work :
- Fluctuating Power supply to Computer.
- Printer Jobs Are Stuck In Printers.
- Paper Jamming Issues Is Diminishing Printer’s Ability To Print.
- Faulty or Erratic Drivers Or Compromised Power Signals .
- Mobile Printing App Is NOT IN SYNC with Canon Printers.
If you’re facing any such issues with your printer, you can go through these guides to fix your Canon Printer In Easy Steps.
How To Fix Canon Printer Not Printing?
There could be ample reasons why your printer is not working? Anyway, by effective troubleshooting guides, you can always identify the root cause of your canon printer, and easily fix it!
Printer Not Connecting
- First check if the green light indicator is showing green in the Canon Printer. Check its’ specific pattern. Follow the manual in the corresponding error code. Get this fixed after following the instructions. Now you can go ahead with the Canon printer troubleshooting if it doesn’t display an error.
- Check the power supply if it is connected properly. If the printer is connected to the system via Bluetooth or WiFi( in the case of wireless printers). Also, please check if there is no paper stuck inside the computer.
- If your printer is not recognized by the system or not responding, power off and restart both system and printers. Go to the “Control Panel” and add the printer manually with the system by the “Printer and Faxes” option.Check if the printer is now showing up in the list. Now go through the on-screen instructions to reconnect the printer to the system.
- DRIVERS PLAY A KEY ROLE IN WHETHER YOUR PRINTER IS WORKING OR NOT. But you never know where the problem is. Check if drivers are updated and try uninstalling and reinstalling the software.
If you see that driver is outdated just update or download the printer driver for the specific model and follow guides from Canon. Once the drivers are fully installed it perhaps help you to fix the Canon printer problems.
Go To The “Properties” in the Canon printer software and click on “Options”, clear print heads/test alignment’. Now check if pages are printing properly.
You always have noticed a beep sound on the printer screen if the paper is stuck while printing. In that case, turn off the paper and unplug it. Gently pull the tray and open it. Ensure that papers in the tray are in the right order and alignment with no folds.
Possible Error Code:—E03 — Cover Is Open & Paper Is Jammed
This issue generally occurs because of a clogged forehead. Faded or unclear printings indicate the ink ran short or dried—It Is Like You Are Using A Fountain Pen And Suddenly It Starts Fading And Stops Writing.
Always a clear indication to refill the cartridge but don’t hurry! Print two three sample pages to overcome the issue of black printing because of the excessive spill of ink.
Possible Error Codes: E04— Ink Cartridge Is Not Installed Properly
EO5— Ink Cartridge Is Not Recognized
E08— Ink Absorber Almost Full
E13 & E16– Cartridges ran out of Ink
No Printing At All
Machines and Electronics also tire like humans. When there is an excessive load on the printer, such as when it is printing pages in bulk or heavier graphic data. The printing gets resumed once the data is processed again.
Overheating of hardware components is also one of the reasons printers do not allow the printing software to function. As a result, always wait for your printer to cool down before restarting it.
Printing Pages Slowly
Almost a common issue in printers. Setting the print high-quality output will help the cause. One of the reasons why high-quality printing takes more time than usual which results in slow printing. To make it normal, go to the print quality settings.
Also, you can clear the images before printing web pages. It will help in optimizing the printing speed and use less ink than before.
Possible Scenarios With Canon Printer Troubleshooting Problems :
Canon Printer Not Printing
Well, this could usually occur because of many factors. Some of them are mentioned here.
Let’s take a look :
- Please check the cable connection connecting from your canon printer to pc.
- Always practice the in-built troubleshooter to detect issues and rectify the errors.
- If it does not resolve the issues, then how should you disable the Thrity-party farewell
- Then you need to configure the printer port correctly
Printer Is Connected But Not Printing Pages
Well, this could usually occur for some reason. Some of them are mentioned here. Let’s take a look:
- Please double-check the cable connection between your Canon printer and your computer.
- Always use the built-in troubleshooter to detect problems and correct errors.
- If it does not resolve the issues, then how should you disable the Third-party farewell?
- Then you need to configure the printer port correctly.
Printer Is Connected But Not Printing
Sometimes, there can be several factors behind that. If the ink is not installed correctly in your printer container, Most probably, papers are not loaded into the tray because the printer does not print.
Let’s go through the effective guide to resolve the issue:
- The printer will not be able to print if the ink is out of stock. Always check if the level of the ink is too high.
- Download and install the upgraded software version.
- You should clear the print queue when the printer stops functioning
- Keep an eye on the errors light and make sure it is constantly flashing
Wireless Printer Not Responding
There can be ample reasons why your wireless printer is not responding. In that case, Canon printer troubleshooting guides will help you identify the root cause be it a– blocked antivirus or firewall. While you attempt to print anything from a Canon printer, you may come across some issues:
Follow these steps to sort out the error:
- Verify the printer’s connection.
- Keep a check on the updated driver as it should not be outdated
- Do a hard reset to resolve the issue
- Ensure that there is enough paper in the tray
- Ensure that the ink cartridge is fully charged
Let’s Walk Through To The Troubleshooting Steps:
- Restart the printer and fix minor issues
- Check The Connection Is Stable
- Keep The Printer On The Default Mode
- Verify If Drivers Are Updated
- Ensure Proper Spooler Service Is Properly Running
- Cancel/Remove All the Commands
- Try Using Different Applications
- Download The Application From the Internet
Canon printers are always trusted and give you the leverage to sort devices such as phones, computers, and tablets. But often, users face challenges when they connect printers to their devices.
I always have a firm belief in following these steps when there are Canon printer problems to fix the issue. If the issue persists, you can get help from professionals seeking their opinion.