The NSF stands for Notes Storage Table and belongs to Lotus Notes. In contrast, PST is the native format of Outlook. The Lotus Notes is more popular as an email client but is an application suite that provides many facilities to the users. Users can use Lotus Notes for database, emailing, calendaring, and scheduling as an address book & in many ways. On the other hand, the PST is the file format mainly used for data-saving purposes. This format brings utmost portability, compatibility, and security. So, regarding these attributes of PST or when users desire to shift to Outlook, and Convert NSF to PST.
Best Approach to Convert NSF to PST:
The manual method and professional tool are present for converting NSF files to PST but aren’t recommended. The reason is it’s a bit too complex and a scenario of data loss and alteration. If still, users try the manual method, they are suggested to take a backup of their NSF files.
Drawbacks of Using Manual Mode:
- The manual method is too technical and complex.
- The users’ data may alter.
- It takes way longer to convert NSF to PST without guaranteeing the complete conversion.
- The possibility of human errors and mistakes is too high.
- Calendar entities need to be done manually, one by one.
Professional Tool for Professional Work:
After seeing the possibilities of data alteration and loss or the users who had used manual mode but didn’t work must be looking for a professional tool. One of the reliable and professional tools is Weeom NSF to PST Converter Tool. It comes with a simple easy-to-interactive GUI, making users interact with it effectively and beneficially. This tool brings the conversion swiftly, impeccably, and as per the users’ needs. Users get their conversion to PST without even a data alteration and loss of a bit.
Steps of Weeom NSF to PST Converter:
- Click on Add NSF files from the ribbon bar.
- Add NSFs from a local directory, Domino Server, and SmartCloud/Verse and hit OK.
- Now click on Outlook PST from the ribbon bar.
- Check/uncheck sub-folders and proceed.
- Use filters as needed, perform folder mapping and email translation, and hit Next.
- Choose whether to save data in existing or new PST, provide a path and proceed further.
(Here, users can deal with incremental export, PST split, and password options accordingly.)
- The process starts; after the process completion, users can save the report and subsequently need to hit Finish.
Amazing Features of the NSF to PST Converter:
- The Wee tool allows users to add NSF from multiple sources. Users can add NSF from the Local directory, Domino Server, and Smart Cloud/Verse.
- It puts no bar on NSF file size, and it is numerous. In both these scenarios, this tool works with the same proficiency as it shows for single and small NSFs.
- Filters are present in this tool for selective migration.
- Folder mapping provides users with an option to send data accurately to the specified target folder.
- Email translation helps in removing the canonical email addresses and putting the original ones in their place.
- Users can split their resultant PST with the size they enter. This is a significant feature because PST corrupts if it exceeds the 50 GB bracket.
- They can also set passwords for the respective PSTs.
- The incremental export feature of this tool forbids the duplicity and resumes the process from the last step when interrupted for some reason.
The manual methods are tiring, complex, and time-taking, which do not ensure the complete conversion. It would rather be better for the users to use the professional Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool to get an accurate, optimized and unalterable conversion. Weeom NSF to PST Converter is one such tool, and this tool is also available in a free demo version. So, users can check its features and efficiency before even purchasing it.