Printers from Brother aren’t printing? You’ve come to the correct location. In this post, we’ll discuss the different causes that could result in you having your Brother printer stop printing. Additionally, you’ll learn the solutions you’ve been searching for to solve problems with your Brother printer. You may also consult this guide if you find that your Brother printer isn’t printing color or black prints, and then you can work on fixing the issue by following the steps.
First Verify If Your Printer Is Turned On or Not
The first step to take if you encounter any issues with your printer is to determine if the printer is too on. Most of the time you don’t remember to turn the machine on and then think that there’s something wrong that needs to be fixed. Here’s how to determine whether your printer is working:
- Make sure you check the LED lights on the printer. If they’re lit like they normally do, then the Printer is functioning and is turned on.
- Additionally, you can notice that your printer to be ON, on the display on your Brother printer.
- If there’s an error on the printer, you’ll be able to see that the light for the error blinks.
- If you’ve turned on your printer but are no LED lights, you should look at whether the source of power to the printer has been connected. Try plugging your printer into a different switchboard to test if it is working.
Troubleshooting Steps for Brother Printer Offline Issue
If your printer from Brother Printer goes offline and you’re not being able to print from it, it needs to be switched to offline mode, which you must correct using the instructions listed below:
- Click your Start button or the icon on your screen. Then search for Settings.
- Open Settings, then choose from the Devices option.
- Select the option Printer and Scanners and select the Brother printer you’d like to repair.
- Right-click your Brother Printer, and then click”See What’s Printing” from the list “see what’s printing” option from the menu.
- Click on the Printer from the upper left corner. Then, you will find the option to use the Printer Offline option beneath the drop-down menu.
- You must uncheck from the “Use Printer Offline” if it is turned on.
When you’re done with these steps, you can try printing something with your printer and determine whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Brother Printer Won’t Print | What To Do?
Sometimes, you might encounter problems printing if your Brother printer isn’t properly connected to the right port. To determine and fix this issue, follow the instructions in the following steps:
- Open Settings on the Windows PC and then go to Devices.
- Enter the Printers and Scanners options and then choose Printers and Devices.
- Locate and select the Brother Printer that you’re experiencing this issue and then click it with a right-click.
- Choose the Properties option from the menu and then under the General section, select Change Properties.
- Then, click on Ports and choose the port with your printer’s name.
- Finally, to keep the changes made, hit apply.
Brother Printer Not Printing But Shows The Ready Status
Use this method if your printer is ready but is not printing. This is usually the case when there are lots of printing requests on the queue for printing.
- To find out if there are any pending orders within the print queue, it is as simple as moving your mouse’s cursor to an icon of your printer. You will be able to check what the printer’s status is, and determine if there are any printing requests waiting to be printed.
- If you notice any documents that are in the queue, right-click and select to cancel. You can end all pending requests.
- Also, make sure to check the condition of your printer. Your printer must be connected for printing. If you notice the status “Brother Printer Offline You must right-click the printer icon and then uncheck “Use Printer Offline”
Reinstall Your Brother Printer To Make It Work Fine
If you’re unable to repair the Brother printer and get it up to a functional state after trying the options above, the final option is to install the printer onto your Windows. Take advantage of the following steps to install the printer Brother printer.
Start With Removing Printer From Your Device
- Click the Start icon on the left side of the screen.
- Find Control Panel. Click on Control Panel and then open it.
- Select Device, then go to Printer & Scanners option.
- Click to select the Brother printer that you would like to get rid of.
- Choose Remove Device to complete the task.
Let’s Install It Once Again
- Click the Start icon on your screen. Select the gear icon in Settings.
- Select the Devices tab Then Printers and Scanners.
- Choose”Add a Printer or Scanner” under the “Add a Printer or Scanner” option within the Printers and Scanners section.
- Keep your device looking for the printer close by and when the Brother printer comes in the list, you can click it.
- Choose Add Device and you’re done.
Brother Printer Won’t Print Black
When your Brother Printer isn’t printing in black there could be several reasons for it. To address the issue, you must first determine the root of the issue. Below are a few of the most common causes that cause printers not to print black.
Causes of Brother Printer Not Printing Black
- You’re using inferior ink cartridges, instead of Brother Ink Cartridge
- The cartridges have not been correctly installed.
- You’ve just installed a new cartridge but have forgotten to take the tape off of it.
- Your printer isn’t used frequently
Solution For Brother Printer Won’t Print Black Issue
- Make sure you use high-quality brand cartridges to Avoid printing problems: if you use generic cartridges that aren’t of the highest quality, there’s a chance that they will cease to function over time. It is important to ensure that the cartridges have a brand name and utilize chemicals that do not block the printing nozzle. We recommend using Brother Printer cartridges. Brother Printer cartridge to avoid any problems.
- Set Your Printer Machine in the normal room temperature and keep it away from hot places You may experience problems printing issues in the event that your Brother printer is set in a warm location, like when there is direct sunlight, etc. There’s a high chance that ink will condense within the printhead if it is in a warm area.
- The infrequent use of a printer can cause its print nozzles to get blocked and dry. Therefore, it is essential to make use of your printer frequently to avoid problems like this.
If you follow these steps, you’ll be able to get your Brother Printer to print in black. If, however, the problem persists then you must get in touch with Brother Printer Support for further assistance.
Brother Printer Not Printing In Colors | What You Should Do?
There are two reasons which could cause your printer to print in full color. One is that your cartridges aren’t correctly installed, and secondly, the print head is in need of cleaning. Below, we’ve discussed how you can tackle both of these issues to let the Brother Printer print in color.
1. Reset the Ink Cartridges
- Remove the cover for your paper output and then pull the lever on the cartridge lock.
- Close the cover of the output paper like before and verify whether the issue has been solved or not.
- If this method doesn’t solve the issue, we suggest you install the ink cartridges by taking out the cartridges you have currently. Also, ensure that the color inks haven’t dried out.
2. Clean The Printhead Of Your Printer
- Select the Ink Indicator or Ink option and choose Test Print.
- Then click to select then the Print Quality option and then click”Color Start. “Color Start” button.
- Print the document and scrutinize it thoroughly. The colors should be visible, Black, Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta from left to the right.
- The printer will then be prompted to check whether the print quality is acceptable, in which case you have to choose the option “No.
- If your printer prompts you to begin the process of cleaning the printhead Press the button Color Start on the printer. This will begin the cleaning process for the printhead.
- You must hit the “Color Start” option once time after the cleaning of your printhead has been completed.
- The printer will also send a Test sheet. Test sheet.
- You see any change, then you’re finished by following the instructions here. It is possible to cleanse the printhead a second time by following the procedure above.
- Try the cleaning process at least twice you’ll notice improvements in the quality of your printing.
- Click on either the stop or left button to finish the process.
We hope that after following the steps above that you’re now printing correctly with the Brother printer. If you’re still having issues contact us for assistance. An email us and let our expert support for your printer help you solve all your issues.