The past was when doing paperwork was complicated and lengthy. It also irritates people when performing urgent tasks. Therefore, advancements in technology have helped to eliminate these problems. Work methods have changed and digital devices have been able to efficiently save time for people. There is no doubt that printing devices gave the paper a boost and making tasks easier to complete is no longer a hassle. However, there are some issues that could arise, such as Epson printer problems with feeds for paper and Epson error code 0x97 wf-3640, when using Epson printers. Paper feed issues are not uncommon and can cause your work to take longer.
Don’t fret; modern printers aren’t that difficult to operate. In this article, you’ll discover some amazing solutions to resolve the Epson printer’s paper feed issues. Epson is among the most well-known brands worldwide. The printer manufacturer is known for its high-end printers that are designed for those who are searching for the most effective. If you’re looking to print quality prints, Epson has no match. With Epson, there are various printers and you will definitely find the perfect match.
While it is the most efficient but, at times, Epson printers do not perform as expected. It is user-friendly however, it may cause paper feed or jam issues too. To solve this issue, there are solutions available here.
Facing Epson printer paper feed problems? Solution at your home
If you are you are using Epson printers, there are times when people are most often faced with problems with paper feeds when they are doing printing tasks. If you’d like to solve your issue you could perform the task at home instead of seeking out an expert. You might not be an expert on printers or possess any technical skills However you can make it happen at your home. There is a question that must be asked of you: how do you fix the Epson printer jammed paper? We provide a step-by-step guide from an expert. Find the solution using the following easy steps:
- Unplug the printer and make sure to wait until it is completely off
- Restart your Epson printer.
- If you find that the paper is jammed in your printer, make sure not to pull it in the opposite direction.
- Be sure that there isn’t any loose paper in the paper tray.
- Make sure the printer has been off and off the power source
- Then, take your paper roll and wipe it with a cotton towel to thoroughly clean it
- Take the jammed paper out between the rollers
- Make sure to move the printer’s head to the left
- Restart your printer
- Then, you can use a test paper to see if the issue is recurring or not.
- If your printer is able to complete its tasks with ease, it indicates that you’re ready to print out your documents.
Not able to resolve your Epson printer that won’t feed paper problem?
If the paper isn’t the feeding problem is constantly recurring, you could consider using a trusted repair service for your printer. Assistance from experts is the best way to resolve the issue. Repetition and attempts repeatedly, to solve the issue at home are dangerous. Experts can resolve the issue within minutes as they are experts in this. Therefore, below, we’ve provided an easy guide for solving the issue of feed paper.
- The first step is to ensure that the edge of your paper (that is inside) isn’t folded. If that’s the problem it could cause the printer to not be able to load paper. Because the printer can load papers even. Small snags in it could cause your printer to stop working.
- The printer rollers will not accept papers that have curls. They can’t grab them, therefore before you print, always examine your paper first. The paper you print shouldn’t have any curl around the edges or else you could run into Epson printer feed issues.
- Don’t discard the paper that has a slight curl and fold as you can make use of the deroller. With the aid of derollers, you are able to remove the curls or turn the paper and print using a different side.
- Sometimes, when people use an entire pack or a lot of sheets in one go the sheets get stuck together. In the process of printing, some paper will not get to the roller, resulting in this printer, not printing.
Clean your printer to fix The Problem
- The printers can also not function correctly due to dust. If you don’t regularly clean your printer, then dust begins to build up over it. But, you must avoid letting it occur and ensure that you ensure that you keep your Epson printer free of dust. Dust can decrease its grip on the roll as the fact that it doesn’t hold paper inside. When cleaning, make sure to wash the printer with a dry cloth. Also, you can clean your printer by using a damp cloth.
- If the paper you are printing has a black spot on it, the printer will not be able to recognize it. Therefore, it’s vital to print only plain white papers.
- The slot that is automatic for feeding paper into the printer won’t take paper smaller than 4X6 inches. When aligning the paper into the slot, make sure that paper sheets are straight, so that they can be dropped into the right position correctly.
A majority of people fail to consider these points when making use of Epson printers. This is why Epson printer issues with paper feed occur. So, by following these steps, you will be able to resolve the problem. If, however, it is not resolved, the Epson paper feed issue persists then you should immediately call experts. If you’ve tried everything, but nothing is working, you can read more to resolve the problem.
The best way to prevent jamming of printer paper
As was mentioned previously Paper jams are inevitable throughout the lifetime that your printer. This issue will also lead to Epson Printer errors. If you’re experiencing regular paper jams these steps can aid in preventing them from happening.
- If your printer is equipped with a paper tray, make sure you don’t fill it up. Filling it too full often cause of paper jams.
- A lot of printers feature sliding mechanisms that allow for different kinds and sizes of papers to be introduced to the printer. If the slider isn’t correctly placed, it could cause paper jams.
- Use regular office paper. Labeled, folded, or folded special papers can cause jams because of their different dimensions. If you’re unsure of the types of paper you can print on refer to the printer’s documentation.
- In the event that you’re using photo-transfer papers be sure to use the right paper for the type of printer. There are various types of transfer papers for both laserjets and inkjets. Incorrectly using the right kind of paper could cause harm to printers.
- If you print multiple pages, make sure you do not combine the sizes of your paper.
- Make sure that the printer’s paper is properly placed in the tray or slot.
- Check the printer for obstructions prior to printing. Paper jams in the past, tears papers, printing labels or any other foreign objects inside the printer could cause repeated jams.
You’ve tried everything? Still, having issues?
The guidelines above are provided to resolve problems with your Epson printer issues with feeds and optimize the printing process. If nothing is working for you, and issues persist to come up, then connect to experts. Our Tech Executives are skilled and are experienced in the resolution of these issues. Whatever area of the town or city you reside in if you reach out to experts, they’ll assist you. They have a wealth of experience in this particular field, as well as know-how about other aspects.