Are you using Outlook or have Outlook mails backup as MSG format and want to know how to Copy Outlook message to PDF? Then you are at the right platform. This article is created after observing your all requirements regarding Outlook copy MSG file to PDF & how to copy Outlook message to PDF. In this article, you will get an effective solution to copy Outlook mails data in PDF with three solutions –
- Directly Save Outlook mail in PDF
- Manually Save Outlook MSG file in PDF
- Alternatively save Outlook MSG emails to PDF
So read it till the end and get a solution for solving your query.
Method 1. How to Copy Outlook Messages to PDF Directly
If you are using Microsoft Outlook and have a requirement to copy few Outlook emails to PDF then you can follow the provided steps that can help to save Outlook mail in PDF one by one –
- First of all, Open your Microsoft Outlook and select mail which you need to save in PDF.
- Then go to File Menu and choose Print option.
- Now click on Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- If you need to save Outlook mails to PDF with attachments, then go to print-options from Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Tick on the save emails to PDF with attached emails option and click on Ok button. (it can convert mail to PDF with attachments but for that your printer should save as default printer otherwise it will not work.)
Method 2. Outlook Copy MSG File to PDF – How to?
If you save some Outlook mails as MSG file format and want to save them in PDF then you can follow the provided steps that can help to copy MSG file to PDF documents –
- Select MSG email and open it with MS Outlook.
- Go to File Menu and save as the file in HTML file format at any location.
- Now go to the saved HTML file location and select it.
- Open the saved HTML file in MS Word.
- Now go to File Menu and choose export option.
- Click on Create PDF/ XPS documents option.
- Then choose Create PDF / XPS option and location whereas you want to save the PDF file. Click on OK button.
Drawbacks of the explained Direct & Manual Method
If you are going with the above explained manual & direct migration method of Outlook emails to PDF then you should know the drawbacks of the explained methods because these are not suitable for everyone.
- Explained both methods can copy single mail in PDF at a time.
- It may waste your time in single mail processing.
- Direct migration method cannot save Outlook mail in PDF with attachments when your printer is not saved as default printer.
- Manual method cannot save Outlook MSG files in PDF with attachments.
- Both can save few mails of Outlook in PDF.
- Sometimes, users face difficulties in the performing process.
- Sometimes both fail due to technical issues.
- Outlook installation is required for the execution of the both methods.
Method 3. Outlook Copy MSG File to PDF Alternatively
If you have large Outlook MSG files data for migration to PDF and don’t want to go with the above-explained manual & direct method then you can go with PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter that is created to solve your urgent need of MSG files to PDF migration. It supports advanced migration processing with simple steps. So, you can go with it for Outlook copy MSG files to PDF Adobe documents. It can copy all Outlook emails in PDF at once with batch mode. It helps to copy MSG files to PDF with metadata, formatting, images, unread status, including attachments. For users’ demand, it also supports converting Outlook emails & their attachments in PDF Adobe documents with the ‘Convert Attachments as PDF’ option.
It can copy Outlook 2019, 2013, 2010, 2016, 2007 & 2003 MSG files in PDF documents without missing any details. Still, have doubt or any confusion then download the MSG Converter to PDF tool and copy 25 MSG files of Outlook into PDF Adobe documents at free of cost. Therefore, you can check any explained solution at free of cost and clear your all doubts regarding how to copy Outlook MSG files to PDF perfectly.