You can access the Login page of Rockspace extender once when it’s not set up using the default IP address 192.168.0.254 or http://Re.rockspace.local. But after installation, the Default IP address will not work. So the question is how we can access the Login page in order to update the Firmware of the Rockspace extender or any other changes you want to do on the extender?
In this article, we are going to learn how to access the login page after the installation.
Steps to Login on Rockspace Extender-
- You need to login on the router page for example. If you have a Netgear, Comcast, Arries, Xfinity, Spectrum or any other brand router. You can access the login page of that router by typing the default IP in the web browser. Below i’m going to show how to access the login page of the router.
- Open the Command Prompt of your computer.
- Type command “ipconfig”
- IP showing in front of the “default gateway” is your router’s access IP.
Once you log in on the router page you need to find the Connected device list or DHCP list option. Under the connected device, you need to find the IP for the Rockspace Extender. Using the IP address you can access the Login page for the Rockspace extender. Below is the example of Connected devices on the TP-link router.
Connect your laptop or PC to your rock space range extender with an Ethernet cable.
Please make sure that your laptop or PC is properly connected to the rock space Wi-Fi range extender. Before attempting to access the official Rock Space Range Extender website.
As a result, connect your laptop or PC to a rock space range extender using a LAN connection or wireless network.
If you do not know the login id and password for your rock space range extender wifi. You must connect your laptop to the rock space range extender wifi using a LAN cable alone. This way, you will not be required to enter an id and password for the login interface.
Open a web browser on your computer.
Open your web browser on your laptop and type in the IP address of your rock space range extender at the top of the browser window to begin.
The IP address 192.168.0.254 is the most often used. So give this one a shot and if it doesn’t work. Go to the official website re.rockspace.local to locate the extension console and try again.
Please enter your rock space range extender id and password to gain access.
Now, all you have to do is input your rock space range extender id and password and then click on the sign-in button to complete the process. If you have forgotten your login id and password, there are two options available to you.
- Look on the back of your rock space range extender for the login id and password associated with your rock space range extender.
- You can also go the official website to find out what your default ID and password are.
If you are logging in for the first time. You won’t have to worry about forgetting your password because you will be required to generate your own password during your initial login. In addition, the rock space range extender’s username is most of the time referred to as NA.
Configure your rock space range extender to your specifications.
If you are signed in to your rock space range extender account. You will be able to set your rock space range extender in the manner that you like. However, while making any changes, proceed with caution.
If you have made a mistake with a setting and want to restore it to its original state. Then follow the steps outlined below:
- The management tab may be found at the upper right corner of the screen; simply click on it to access it.
- Afterward, you’ll see a dropdown menu, which you may use to store or reload your configurations.
- You will see a button that says Reset settings to default; simply click on it to restore the default settings.
- After clicking on the Restore default button. You will receive a pop-up notification asking you to confirm that you want to restore the default settings. Simply click on OK to proceed.
- Then your entire configuration is set as the default configuration.
You can now log in to the rock space extender with the default credentials. Please let us know if you require any additional assistance with the rockspace extender login.
Configuration of the Rockspace extension using the Re.rockspace.local variable
In terms of performance and cost-effectiveness, the Rockspace wireless range extender is unsurpassed in the industry, and its quality cannot be argued with. You’ve landed at this page because you’re looking for information on how to configure the type https:/re.rockspace.local extension. As a result of this article, we’ll teach you how to set up the rockspace range extender in a variety of uncomplicated, straightforward, and innovative ways. However, we will still be able to assist you if you are having difficulties configuring the Rockspace extension through the use of https//re.rockspace.local. As a final step before beginning to configure the wifi extender. Check to see that the device’s LED power light is illuminated.
Guide to logging into Re.rockspace.local
To gain access to re.rockspace.local, follow the steps specified in this section.
Make certain that the wireless range extender is properly connected to the internet as a first and primary step.
- Open your preferred web browser and enter the address HTTP /re.rockspace.local into the address bar.
- If the web URL does not allow you to access the web page. You can do so by connecting to the server using the default IP address of 192.168.0.0.254.
- Following the hit of the enter key, a login window for http /re.rockspace.local will appear on your computer’s display.
- On the login screen, you’ll see two blank fields where you must enter your username and password credentials. Fill in these fields as instructed.
- In the username field, enter the administrator’s name.
- In the default password field, enter the administrator’s password.
- Then, click on the login button.
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the steps for the http /re.rockspace.local/login page on your web browser.
What is causing http://re.rockspace.local/ to be inaccessible?
This scenario can arise when the website http://re.rockspace.local is not functioning properly or completely stops working. When you do not correctly complete the configuration stages, this will result in an error. This problem can resolved by following the steps outlined below.
- Double-check that all of the cables leading to the range extender or wireless devices are correctly connected and that no faulty cables are being used to configure the equipment.
- If the power cables are properly attached to the outlet and the gadget is functioning. You will need to make some adjustments to the device’s configuration.
- Next, press and hold the www.HTTP /re.rockspace.local extender’s button for a few seconds to enable the feature.
- After a length of time, the power LED on the back panel of the extender begins to flash a blue LED, indicating that the device has begun to function correctly.
- Following the completion of these procedures, htts://re.rockspace.local will almost certainly begin to operate properly
To begin, you must know the SSID and Wi-Fi password of the main router network in order to complete the configuration. Then you must connect the Rockspace AC1200 extension to the power outlet that is currently in use. To find the default IP address after joining the setup, open any browser on your device and look for it by entering in the address 19216810.1 or re in the address bar.
Check to be that your PC is linked to the Rockspace Wireless Extender network before you proceed any further. When doing this procedure, always use a wired connection. For all Rockspace Wireless Extenders, the default username and password are “admin” and “nil,” respectively.
Update the extender’s firmware to the most recent version and make necessary adjustments. Make certain that the router and the extender use the same security protocols, such as WPA2-PSK or any other that suits your needs and preferences. It is also simple to get in touch with rock space range extender customer service if assistance is required.
You must log in to post a comment.