Quran memorization carries a lot of benefits and significance for Muslims. It’s not that simple due to the language barrier. Holy Quran is natively in Arabic. For memorizing the Holy Quran, you need a lot of determination and effort. Furthermore, the following recommendations will make it easier for you to memorize the Holy Quran fast.
Significance Of Quran Memorization for Muslims
Memorization of the holy Quran was given more significance and emphasis in early religion Islam as this was the only reliable and safe way to preserve holy Quran given the condition of that time. The holy Quran was not revealed all at once, different verses (Ayat) of the holy Quran were being revealed at various times. Because it was impossible to write it properly and retain verses in the form of a book in the beginning, so vital and fundamental focus was placed on memorizing the revealed verses throughout the early days of Islam.
When revelation first came, the Prophet (PBUH) would often repeat it quickly to ensure that the verse was memorized thoroughly. The Holy Quran’s memorization needs assurance. We as Muslims accept within the great beyond and paradise is the extreme victory for us. Holy Quran is the basic book of Islam. We are too obliged to memorize and recount the Holy Quran. Other than that, memorizing the Holy Quran has boundless ethics and rewards.
The reason behind memorizing Holy Quranis that the number of people was uneducated and there were very few people who could read or write in those days. The power of memorization was put to good use to protect and preserve the holy Quran.
Steps how to memorize Holy Quran fast:
Furthermore, the following steps will make it easier for you to memorize the Holy Quran fast:
1. pure intention
- The first thing you should consider is your intention (if you intend good you will get good).
- Your memorization should be done with the intention of pleasing Allah.
- It shouldn’t be to attract the attention of those who will say, “Masha Allah!” ‘Look at that brother, he’s a Hafiz!’.
- This is known as Al-Riyaa in Islam (showing-off). If your goal is pure, the learning journey itself will be much easier and more fulfilling.
2. Set proper plans and goals:
Good planning with clear goals has always been the key to success. Only by following your regular goals can you memorize the Qur’an on time:
- You keep track of your regular goals and keep adding to them to the best of your ability.
- Certainly, you can memorize the Quran fast in a short time with a regular performance appraisal.
An important piece of advice for memorizing the Qur’an is to set realistic and measurable goals:
- Don’t force yourself to memorize large parts of the Qur’an at once.
- You may be memorizing 1 or 2 pages per session from the Qur’an.
- Even so, having one is still out of reach for most people.
- Instead, memorize a small amount of the Qur’an per session, such as memorizing 5 to 8 lines each day.
3. Choose Proper Time:
Choose the right time of day to learn Quran memorization:
- This should be the time when your mind is clear.
- The ideal time to memorize the Qur’an is early in the morning.
- So, get up early and, offer the Fajr prayers in the mosque first or at home.
- When you perform the morning prayer, practice memorizing the Qur’an instead of wasting time on activities such as watching TV or surfing the Internet.
- Make a routine and follow it strictly. If you miss a day from your routine, make extra time to make up for the time you have lost. You mustn’t delay.
Prepare good learning environment while memorizing Quran:
- If you’re memorizing the Quran, make sure you’re sitting on a quiet site.
- so, you don’t get distracted by the happenings around you.
- turned off all your devices like cell phones, laptops, tablets, and PC during memorizing Quran.
5. Adopt positive methods:
There is the following discipline to memorize Quran fast and in good manners
- Start with shorter Surahs
- The higher you go, the more grounded your capacity to memorize verses. You would like to be more segregating with the assistance you render toward other individuals.
- Repeat a verse
As numerous times as conceivable.
- Also read aloud
Your hearing plays an important role in the use of your brain.
- Exercise open and closed
When you recite a verse of the Qur’an, close it, and recite it so that you still remember it.
Then open it and see if you got it right.
- Recite In the morning
In Fajr for your memory because your mind is fresh, and the atmosphere is calm.
The Quran features a rhythmic stream and an arrangement of rhyming designs.
- If you are a beginner, make sure you slow down your reading.
- It helps you catch every sound and pronunciation easily.
- You will be amazed at how easy it is for a person to reproduce the word of a rap song word for word. This is because the listener listens often and pays close attention to the lyrics.
- If you pay close attention to memorize the Quran, you can achieve your target and enjoy the methodology of recitation and memorize the Quran fast.
7. Learn with Tajweed:
- Muslims should be able to recite the Qur’an with the correct pronunciation as stated by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). It will try to strengthen and strengthen one’s memory.
- The tongue always returns to a particular tone of voice, and thus whenever a balance or harmony is disturbed in one’s recitation, error is detected.
8. Recite daily in your prayer:
Prayer is a special act of worship that brings us closer to Allah (SWT).
- Recite your recently learned verses on Salah this is another opportunity for revision.
- That way, you’ll be able to follow what you’ve memorized at least 5 times a day.
- When you read the Qur’anic verses and try to read them, you can not only memorize these verses yourself but also learn their deep meaning.
- Begin at the same time, at the same put, and utilize the same mushaf each day.
- Their place in the script and form of the verses and the Mushaf leaves an impression in the mind when they are recited and viewed frequently.
- You will want to make your claim an identical of Mushaf (Madani Mushaf is highly recommended), it will be very valuable for you later.
Memorize with the meaning:
- Before you begin, read the translation, and try to match the Arabic terms to their meanings.
- When the meaning of the Qur’an is brought to mind in the recitation, it will be easier for him to memorize it.
- It is very important to know the meaning of the verses to memorize the Qur’an and increase the reward of reciting the Quran.
Surround yourself with like minds:
- Make friends with someone like you who is on the Hafiz mission.
- It allows for a platform for healthy competition and motivation.
- Better yet, get a Hafiz teacher or join the Hafiz circle.
- This allows you to go through repeated diagnoses.
- It also gives you the opportunity to learn from an experienced teacher, make quick improvements, and participate in recreational activities.
Triple daily dose:
- New memorization at the scheduled time of day.
- Review the last 7 days, before you start new memorization.
- At a later/another time of the day, reexamine those sometime recently the later 7 days. The uncovered least ought to be 4-5 pages.
By doing triple daily dose you memorize Quran fast and efficiently.
Use flash cards
- Flashcard could be a card bearing data, as words or numbers, on either or both sides.
- It’s broadly utilized as a learning penetrate to help memorization.
- You can learn to memorize certain verses by composing them down on flashcards and keeping them for save time to hone on those verses and never disregard them.
- Ask for forgiveness and pray for the blessings of Allah.
- Fortunately, there is a prepared prayer at the end of each Qur’an (most copies of the Qur’an are the same all over the world).
- Recite dua each time before concluding your Qur’an session.
Get enroll in Online Quran memorization course:
- Apply to an online Quran memorization course is an awesome way how to memorize the Quran fast and effectively under the direction and supervision of proficient Quran tutors.
- The leading advantage of Quran learning at home is adaptability and customization.
- You’ll be able to plan all Quran memorization classes as per your needs without any hassle.
Gather some of your friends or family members and teach them a collection of new verses that you have memorized.
- Teaching others what you know is the best way to keep it in your long-term memory.
- Education gives you the opportunity to create new ideas so that you and your users can learn in more interesting ways.
- This process is not only self-fulfilling but also beneficial.
By following these steps, we can memorize Quran fast.